• CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED
• Maximum output of up to 330 lumens
• High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 70 hours
• 5 brightness levels
• Momentary push-on strobe and SOS modes
• Dual electronic switches ensure very easy user interface
• Secondary red light mode (0.2 lumen)
• Power indicator light also serves as a battery voltage indicator (accurate to 0.1V)
• Power indicator light serves as standby indicator light when powered down
• Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable lithium batteries
• Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with dual-side anti-reflective coating
• Elaborate alloy reflector is purpose-designed for exceptionally long throw
• Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
• HAIII military grade hard-anodized
• Stainless steel bezel retaining ring protects core components from damage
• Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
• Tail stand function
Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
1.Precision 7 modes Adjustment: Suitable for a variety of tasks and enviroments.
2.Extended Reach: Explorer series flashlights project light an impressive distance when compared with similar products.
3.Remarkable Compact Size: Explorer flashlights are only palm-sized making them ideal for numerous outdoor activities.
4.Intuitive User-Friendly Interface: A dual switch design makes all Explorer flashlights easy for anyone to pick up and use.
5.Two-Stage Low Power Warning System: A unique red indicator light advises users of the flashlight’s remaining power.
6.Extraodinary Durability: With an aluminium body and stainless steel retaining ring Explorer flashlights are extremely tough.