• Premium CREE XM-L U2 LED
• Maximum output of 550 lumens
• High efficiency regulation circuit
• Maximum runtime of up to 23 hours
• Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
• Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant.
• Multiple output modes are conveniently accessed via rapid rotary switch
• User-defined mode provides customized brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes.
• Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
• Broad voltage circuit accepts both 14500 battery and AA battery
• Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
• Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
• Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
• HAIII military grade hard-anodized
• Reverse polarity protection
• Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
• Anti-rolling design
Nitecore 14500 Li-ion battery(NL147), lanyard, USB cable, clip, holster, spare switch cap and spare O-ring
MH1A User Manual
Nitecore MH rechargeable flashlights are a new line of highly versatile and practical illumination tools designed for a multitude of users and environments. Featuring a high-precision long-range reflector, four brightness settings plus Strobe and SOS modes, the Nitecore MH series flashlight is the ultimate lighting tool for hunting, trekking, camping, law enforcement and search & rescue.
The MH1A is dual-fuel capable flashlight, powered either by an included lithium-ion rechargeable battery or one disposable AA cell. A USB cable is included for use with most universal USB adapters and USB ports, making it easy to recharge the MH1A from virtually any location. The process is as simple as installing a compatible cell, plugging one end of the USB cable into the flashlight and the other end into a USB port.
With its versatile feature set, high intense beam and rechargeable functionality, the Nitecore is one of the best handheld illumination devices available on the international market.