· Novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' offers a more sturdy and lightweight body.
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
· Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
· Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 24,000cd and a throw distance of up to 310 meters
· Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
· Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
· High efficiency circuit board provides up to 22 hours runtime
· Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
· Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
· Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
· Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
EA4 User Manual
The Nitecore EA4 is the world’s smallest, lightest and brightest 4 x AA searchlight, offering massive output and throw from a compact palm-sized body. Nitecore’s novel proprietary 'Unique Integrated Technology' allows the merging of the flashlight head and body into one seamless component, aptly named the ‘Unibody’ by Nitecore's design team. This unique approach makes the Nitecore EA4 one of the most compact, lightweight and high- intensity illumination tools ever made.
The EA4 also features ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology', whereby computer simulation and precise point-to-point curved reflecting methods ensure optimal reflector performance. This translates to an even, full-coverage beam capable of illuminating targets at up to 310 meters (ANSI / NEMA FL1). In other terms, the EA4's peak beam intensity is rated at 24,000cd, which is at least DOUBLE that of competing products. Lastly, the EA4 is powered by four easily-sourced AA batteries and features four brightness levels plus Strobe / SOS modes and a ‘Location Beacon’ function. With its versatile feature set, ultra-high-intensity beam and extremely compact size, the Nitecore Pioneer EA4 Searchlight is the ultimate lighting tool for both outdoor enthusiasts and working professionals.