· Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
· The world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology
· Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring
· Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 930 lumens
· Second generation of ‘Crystal Coating Technology’ along with ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology’ provide extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 17,000cd and a throw distance of up to 260 meters (ANSI FL1)
· High efficiency circuit board provides up to 200 hours runtime on lowest output level
· Infinite brightness adjustment from 0 to 930 lumens
· Two rapidly switchable functions to select from
· Multi-functional power indicator light displays low battery status
· Patented spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
· Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
· Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
Quality holster, removable clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap button and spare O-ring
SRT6 User Manual
Nitecore’s new SRT series is the world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology, offering infinitely variable brightness adjustment and unprecedented ease of use. The SSR interface allows users to select modes and brightness levels by simply rotating a smooth selector ring which serves as a magnetic inductor.
This industry-leading design is both user-friendly and extremely durable, making it ideal for law enforcement and tactical applications. The SRT series is Nitecore’s crowning achievement and is yet another example of why Nitecore is fast becoming the world’s most innovative flashlight manufacturer.